Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Ashlyn

Ashlyn is growing so fast! She has growen out of her new born clothes and is now in 0-3 month. She is a great sleeper. She usually sleeps about a 5 hour stretch at night and a few times has even slept through the night! She is a very happy, wonderful baby.

7 comments:

Terra said...

She does look bigger already. I'm so glad she's such a good baby. What a cutie.

Laura Call said...

So fun to see your blog Kara! Ashlyn is growing fast and is such a cutie!

Jules said...

I am still trying to see who she looks more alike and I cannot tell. What do you think? Jullian

Honor said...

So I was looking at someone else's blog and saw your name on their friends list so I clicked on it and here you are. Yeah! She is already getting so big ...so cute too. She looks just like Gavin too I think. Anyway ...

Aubrey said...

Thanks for the new pic! She is so sweet. She looks exactly like I thought your little girl would look like. :)

enickel said...

What a great blog. Your family sure is cute!

Laura Call said...

LOVE the blog makeover and great music!