Monday, June 16, 2008

SUN


Finally, the sun woke up! (That is what Gavin says) We have been waiting for a very long time, and we are so happy to see it. We had a great time outside. I actually think I got sun burned. Wow!! I don't think it is going to stay long... so I'm going to go back out and enjoy it while it is here. See ya' later!

4 comments:

Teri said...

I was also so happy that the sun came out. I wish it would stay longer.

Laura Call said...

Kara, I just read your comment about getting together and that's so funny because just tonight Tyler and I said we should try and get us all together within the next couple of weeks. We must've been feeling each others vibe! We're headed out of town thurs to sunday night, so maybe the following weekend... I'll give you a call when we get back.

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had fun in the sun... yay for SUN!! I think every kid in Washington was doing the same thing... rushing to get their swimsuits on and enjoying some sort of water activity... I know we did!

Jules said...

So fun. If you moved to Utah you would have had sun for the last 2 weeks and many more weeks to come. Hint Hint...

enickel said...

It is fun to break out the swim suits and try and get some color on our white bodies. It looks like the sun is going to stick around for a bit...enjoy!