Monday, October 19, 2009

Clock Wall

My niece Jullian has an awesome clock wall in her house, and it inspired me to start one of my own. I LOVE my clock wall. It has been fun searching for a really good deal on a clock that I love, and that I would like to add to my collection. The middle clock is the one I started with. I found it in Utah for $30 and stuffed it into one of my suitcases. I wish I had a picture of that! The rest of the clocks I bought for under $15 at TJ Max, Ross, or Tuesday Morning. I have been adding to it for about 6 mo. now, and think it's turning out pretty cool.

3 comments:

Laura Call said...

Looks good, Kara!

enickel said...

You are so great with your "finds". I remember when you brought back that big window frame from Utah. It looks wonderful!

Jules said...

What did you ever do with that window frame? I want to see pictures.